Inn Love by Lucy Lennox - Narrated by Michael Dean



#mmromance #ghosts #short

I'm not going to lie, I have not been reading Lucy Lennox lately as the writing seemed so different from their previous books. But I saw this one released and the blurb caught my attention.

In here we have Davis, a local guy from this small town, and Ryan, a general contractor who are competing to be able to win a haunted hotel for cheap if they are the last one in the building.

Make no mistake, the hotel is haunted by three sisters and they want Davis to win. I won't spoil the rest as this is so short, but that twist in the story was unexpected.

This is all instalove and instasex, as they literally fall for each other when they meet. I adored that.

Michael Dean did an excellent job of narrating this and he has got to be the best sex scene narrator ever.

Comments