The Fifth Horseman: A Comic Fantasy That Rides Roughshod Over the Rules of Life… and Death by Jon Smith



Ever want to take over ferrying people across the river Styx? Then all you have to do is accidentally/on purpose fall off a tall building after declaring your love for someone. Easy peasy.

So in here we have Emma and Mark. Emma was having a really bad day and decided to jump off the building while Mark has been into Emma and tried to stop her. Both went over the edge.

That starts the hijinks of working for death. Death, who just wants to retire and loves the past.

I have to say that parts of this book was much smoother than others. There was a lot of humor yes, but it seemed forced? I am not sure if that is the correct word, but it's what I felt when reading.

I did enjoy this over all and I do want this in audio. I think this is a book made for audio.

Comments