Laurent and the Beast (Kings of Hell MC #1) by K.A. Merikan - Narrated by Joel Leslie


I started this book a long time ago when I bought the Kings of Hell audio book of the entire series. That is a heck of a lot of hours for one credit, just as an FYI.

But anyways, onto the review.

Laurent is from the past. He is an indentured servant who cannot see very well. He is also gay, which was not accepted at all. He meets a man who flirts with him and invites him over to his mansion.

Come to find out, this was a bad guy and things happen. Laurent makes a deal that puts him in the year of 2017 where he meets Beast.

I am not gonna lie, I hated Beast. He was the reason I stopped at chapter 17. I could not just accept him and move on. But I wanted to get to the other books, so I turned the audio back on and finished it.

The last few chapters is where I got sucked into the story. I even started caring about Beast, which shows how much talent these writers have.

GR Link

Comments