Dead Serious Case #4 Professor Prometheus Plume by Vawn Cassidy

 


Oh my goodness...

Ok, so I do recommend reading the first three books of the series before jumping into this one. Only so you will know the backstory of what's being told.

Can you just dive in though? Yep, this title is pretty much separate from the others except for the ending. You may be lost if you don't know what happens beforehand.

So Tristan and Danny of course are back. This time they are on a weekend getaway in a haunted hotel.

Side note, I hope the hotel and the people (alive and dead) get a spin off.

So this one is not as deep as the whole saving the world storyline of the previous ones, but it does show how great these two are together. This one has less cameos of the other found family, which to be honest, I really enjoyed. I did not like how Dusty kept wanting to celebrate the question that did not come until the end.

Speaking of and spoilers for the obvious to everyone except Tristan proposal, the way and where it happened was perfect. I applaud the way it was written.

I'm still wondering why the Dad cannot be saved, this is a supernatural story and it should be done as he is a major part of the story.

Anyways, I loved this and cannot wait until the audio.

Even if I have to join the kick starter again to have it made. Serious Case #4 Professor Prometheus Plume (Crawshanks Guide to the Recently Departed)


Comments