Unbonded for You (Nerds Who Knot #5) by Amy Bellows



#mmromance #mmaudiobook #omegaversemm

Omg, my heart...

Yall...

Read this. I don't care what else happens but you really should read this one. I inhaled it and wish there was more. Also, this stands up as a stand alone book, you do not need to read the others before this one.

Ok in here we have Thomas, an omega who was preyed upon and bonded to a paedophile. I'm not gonna lie, I was so happy that someone in a book was actually called out for going after young teens. Too often, it seems ok to target the teens sexually with nothing happening to them. Lev gets caught and put in jail for going after someone even younger.

Unfortunately, because of the bite bond, Thomas cannot touch another alpha and does not have the money to get the bond broken. When he sees an ad for the surrogacy, he jumps at the chance.

Sebastian, the alpha who put up the ad has also had a rough life. He was bonded before but it was to a horrible omega. He thinks no one would ever want to be with him but he wanted kids.

These two have an instant attraction and decide to stop taking the pills that allow an omega to touch another alpha. But the best thing happened, they did not instantly move in and run off into the sunset. They took a year to get to know each other.

The emotions in this was done so well that I felt them and I am a tough old biddy.

I hope this gets an audio as I will be so happy to listen.

Comments