How to Defy a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #5) by Alice Winters - Narrated by Michael Ferraiuolo



#mmromance #mmaudiobook #paranormalmm

Ok first off, I'm not gonna lie, the beginning of the story was slow, but around 30% in, it got really good.

In this episode we have Finn yet again being targeted with Marcus always a step behind. At one point I actually asked how in the world one person could be kidnapped so many times, but it's Finn so I was ok with it.

We find out that the vampire corruption goes deeper than anyone realized and that Finn has super powered blood.

I enjoyed this one and cannot wait until Ender comes back cause if he can love a little girl, he can't be that bad.

As always, Michael Ferraiuolo was wonderful and I will always think of him when I think of these characters.

Comments