Zander (Johnson Family Rules #1) by Carly Marie - Narrated by Bolton Hill



#mmromance #mmdaddy

Audiobook Review

I have read every single book by Carly Marie and now I'm working my way through the audio.

I will be the first one to admit that Carly's books kind of need to be read in sort of order just so you know who everyone is. I would love a family/book list of who is who and what book you should read first.

Anyways, in here we have Zander, a Daddy Dom of the stern variety not the diaper kind and Noah, a young sub who is looking for his dream Daddy.

These two first meet each other in Zander's family bdsm club. Though Zander does not remember Noah's face, Noah recognized Zander as the hot daddy from the club on his first day at work as a sheriff's deputy, since Zander also works there.

Every time Noah sees Zander, he gets hurt. Culminating in Noah hitting his head on a St Andrew cross and needing to go to the hospital. These two bond and fall in love while Noah recovers.

While Daddy is used here, it is not a little story, in case anyone was worried. There is a little, but it's not one of the mcs.

This was my first time having Bolton Hill narrate a story and he did a good job. My nitpick has to do with the older 40 year old mc sounding so young and the 25 year old mc sounded older.


Comments