Worth the Risk by Carly Marie



#mmromance 

Twas so sweet...

This was the last book of Carlys that I had yet to read. I think I just missed it as it was not part of a series. But I'm glad I read it.

Unlike any other book, this one had no kinks, no lingerie, no poly relationships, nor any bdsm. I was kind of missing that.

Anyways, in here we have Jeff and Mark.

Jeff owns a garage and has lived in this small town his whole life and has always been openly out. He has two kids.

Mark is a Dr that has lived in a big city working in the Emergency room for years, while raising his two kids. He has always been bisexual, but thanks to a horrible ex boyfriend, has only been with a wife that left him out of the blue one day.

These two meet and in three weeks have started dating and eventually fall in love.

The only angst is that Mark was worried about being an out Dr.

While reading this, I kept asking if something I just read was related to the rest of the books, such as the bar with the rainbow sticker, then I got to the side of the road shenanigans and seeing Travis confirmed it, then the epilogue reinforced the idea.

Comments