The Twisted Dead (Gravekeeper, #3) by Darcy Coates



#horror

Oh my gosh. This story.

Ok, I will be honest in that I did not realize that this was book 3 in the series, but the details in the beginning kind of explain some of what happened before so I wasn't too terribly lost.

Just slight spoilers ahead

So in here we have Keira who can apparently see ghosts. Which is cool. She is living in a tent at the beginning because someone burned down the cottage she was living in. One morning she receives a message from the rich recluse of the town that shot at her in a previous story but she and her friends are relatively sure that he didn't know who she was when shooting. Thus starts the main story of the book as she ends up finding out that it has to do with ghosts and she has the power to send them on.

I really liked this and the spookiness of the story, the ghost and Dane at the end kind of broke my heart.

I will be reading the first two books so I can catch up on how we ended up here.

Comments