The Tower (The Bedlam Bible #1) by William Pauley III - Narrated by Connor Brannigan



#horror #weirdhorror #weirdscifi

Side note - I did not realize that I ended up reading the three books in this series out of order. I still enjoyed them.

I think it takes a special writer to get me to vibe with them when it comes to stories like the ones in here. For those who do not know, this is actually another multiple story book with an overarching theme and this may be my favorite one so far.

I just happened to see this on netgalley and jumped on the chance to listen to it.

So in here we have the star of the stories, The Tower. To be honest, I am not absolutely sure what the tower actually is. Is it a place controlled by other people? aliens? demons? or is it just filled with people who need a lot of help?

Regardless, this is a place one does not want to live in, but everyone needs to remember that poor people are people too, even when it comes to living there.

Conner's narration was superb. I loved the way they narrate and will happily listen to anything they want to read.

Comments