Hot Blood (The Braided Crop Ranch #4) by A.E. Lister



#mmromance #ponyplay

I have always meant to read the pony ranch series so when I saw this one on GRR, I decided that I needed to read it.

So in this one we have Oliver, a 30 year old who apparently thought that being that age meant you were now older and in the time of being a Daddy and Puck, the younger pony sub who was having some emotional issues due to something happening in his personal life outside of the ranch.

These two look into each others eyes and its instant connection. They do get together quickly and both learn how to grow. I really enjoyed this couple.

Now about that pony ranch, cause wowzers. It was a full service pony kink setup, with huge different barns and all that. I wish to visit this one, it was that awesome.

Having never read any of the books before, this honestly worked as a good prequel. You got to learn about the pony ranch, the owner, the trainers, the others that worked on the ranch. I did not feel like I met anyone I should have known.


Comments