Death on Denial (Quest Investigations #4) by E.J. Russell - Narrated by Greg Boudreaux



#mmromance #audiobook #mmaudio

Ok so here we have the last book in the Hugh Man series and I gotta say it was not my favorite.

I'm going to be spoiling some things so stop reading here if necessary.

Anyways, Hugh and his selkie love interest (I have to put here it's only been two months) begin this book with trying to go on a swim but is interrupted by a large amount of selkies who make them jump over a broom and at the same time Hugh gets served as he is being sued.

This starts the mystery of this book which all boils down to the bad guy from a couple of books before.

This was the least exciting story of the series and to be honest I was only hanging on to find out what happens to Hugh and his King. Which kind of ended with a fizzle. You see, they had been married the entire time in this book. Least romantic coupling ever.

I hated the way the series left off with Jordan. He was so sad and hurting. He better get a spin off series with an actual romance.

Greg B did a great job as usual. He was able to keep me listening.

Comments