Close to Home (Finding Home, #3) by Carly Marie - Narrated by Bolton Hill



#mmromance #audiobook #mmaudio

Audiobook Review

I know that Jasper is not meant to be the main mc, but he is to me. So much so that I skipped book two as it upset me so much the way his family and their partners treated him.

I do suggest you read the entire series, to understand what I am talking about.

Anyways, in here we have Jasper, the abused brother of Derek, the star of the series and Ty, the younger brother from book two who also abuses him for fun. We also have Greg, who is a friend of Ty's and finally, Harrison, a member of Derek's band and best friend from childhood.

Confused yet?

Don't worry, it sounds more complicated than it is.

Jasper and Greg had an instaconnection two years earlier when they met at Ty's house in California. Greg ends up in Oklahoma and they meet again. The connection is too much to resist and they get together. During this whole time, Harrison has been Jasper's support but has crushed on Jasper since he was a teen.

These three actually feel a connection and talk about it. Wild right? They decide to take a chance and start a throuple relationship. And then the book ends.

Don't worry though, this is basically book 1 of a duet as this story is too big to be put in one book.

Bolton's voice has grown on me though I wish there were more differences between the three mcs voices.

Comments