Already Home (Finding Home, #4) by Carly Marie - Narrated by Bolton Hill



#mmromance #audiobook #mmaudio

Audiobook Review

And here we are at the last full book of the series. I will miss Jasper, Greg, and Harrison.

This one was basically a continuation of the previous book as the new triad started telling everyone that they were together and two of them wrapping up their lives in other states.

I absolutely loved these three.

I also totally forgot that Harrison read mpreg and puppy play books. That was so cute.

The last short story is not in audio, but I wish it were. There is also a valentine's story set between books one and two that does not have audio, read both, they are great.

Bolton did a much better job with the different voices and I enjoyed their narration.

Now onward to the Undisclosed series in audio.

Comments