Wed to the Barbarian (Barbarian Duet #1) by Keira Andrews - Narrated by Michael Ferraiuolo



#mmromance #fantasy #audiobook #GayRomanceReviews

Audiobook Review

I was spoiled with this story because so many people jumped into this book and I read their reviews. I knew about the cliffhanger so that did not surprise me.

What did surprise me was how much I disliked Cador. I mean from the moment I heard about the hands plan, I hated him. But I loved Jem. These feelings made it so hard to enjoy the tale. I will not get into my thoughts on what was that whole wedding and the wedding night in regards to Jem's family. I almost stopped listening there.

But this was written well and I loved that it was a bodice ripper, and I think others may enjoy it more than I did.

Michael Ferraiuolo did an excellent job on the narration. I would have read this one for his narration alone.

Comments