The Astronaut Dream Book: The Bedlam Bible #3 by William Pauley III - Narrated by Connor Brannigan



#audiobook #horror

Audiobook Review

I am not sure how to review this one, as it was not apparent that there was an overarching narrative until the end, but I will say that these freaked up short stories were awesome.

I don't want to spoil it, but man, the image of the wasp larvae will not leave my head. That was messed up.

I recommend reading this as a lovely way to enjoy Halloween and all its wonderful darkness.

One thing though, I tend to be very forgiving for audio narration when it comes to independent writers, meaning I will not give up as easily as I would for a big name publishing house just because the narrator may not be great. I actually enjoyed Connor Brannigan very much but there are places where the narration sounds wet.

I just wanted to give a warning as I have seen books be rated low because of this and I didn't want it to happen here.

Comments