Sitting in a Tree (Sitting in a Tree #1) by Emy Calirel



#mmromance #mmm #zombies

Like wow...

This was an impulse click, as I read the blurb and thought I would love to read a mmm with zombies and I'm glad that I did.

Being so short, of course you are going to have instalove. I was down with that. The really different way of having the world end was great, but now I'm gonna have to add lots of antibiotics to my zombie apocalypse kit.

In this we have Evan, Henry, and Jay. They all share a tree house in the woods to keep safe from the blue zombies and other survivors. Henry was a ranger? I think, Jay was a baker, and Evan was a Dr in the before times.

This is single pov and its all Evan's thoughts. I would have loved to have been in all three's heads but of course this was too short for that.

I would love an extended prequel, detailing what happened prior to the time Even is found.

Comments