Santa's Omega Stepbrother (Santas of Alpha Ridge #1) by Anna Wineheart



#mmromance #mpreg #christmaslove #thankgoodnessitwasntarealcandycane #SantasofAlphaRidge

Ho Ho Ho...

Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I loved the short story this was based off of and I love the extended version as well.

In here we have Brodie who we met in River's story. You know the one with the wingdinger boat? Anyway he is lonely and horny. So on Christmas Eve, his fridge is dying so he goes to the hardware store to get coolers. He sees Perry's sex toys and gets the candy cane one. Its a good thing he bought it, as he is going into heat.

Now you see, 25 years ago the person Brodie loved disappeared. Just up and left with no word. That would be Noel, the step brother. Well Noel went on and became a Santa. Every year he stops by on Christmas Eve and leaves a gift. This year he gets there and sees Brodie in heat. And of course he goes into a rut.

Y'all know that a pregnancy happens and they get together.

While I was reading this, my first thought was that I really need to see the other Santas find an omega. Then I read the end notes and the will be! I'm excited.

My only disappointment was the lack of food sex. Yes, the candy cane vibrators were cute, but those were not real candy.

Comments