Never Have I Ever Ridden a Bike by Alice Winters



#mmromance #short #funny

I snorted while reading this...

Ok so, I bought the anthology this story came from but I have not read it yet. Its on my tbr pile and eventually I'll get to it. I'm glad the stories are coming out individually now.

So anyway in here we have a two part story.

The first part is about a day that everything went wrong but Lance finally told Owen that he was into him too since Owen has been in love with his best friend forever. Donny the not so bad guy is funny as heck.

The second part was a year later and these two are getting married. After the night before the wedding dinner, Lance and Owen think that Donny has been kidnapped and set off on a hunt to try to save him as long as its under 2000 to save him. Come to find out the horrible evening was a surprise bachelor party that went wrong.

Like always, this was over the top and funny as heck.

Comments