Naughty Neil (A Hidden Species Novella) by Louisa Masters


\

#mmromance #christmaslove #hiddenspeciesseries

This short story was a freebie from the newsletter but its about to be released on Amazon. I highly recommend this one if you love the series, which I do.

In here we have Neil, who did not know he was an incubus. He was making the street he lived on feel warm and happy and did not even know it. He is a stripper who fed on the energy of those who watched him dance. He also did not have sex, which is apparently weird for an incubus.

Mark is a hellhound who worked for the group Sam (from the first book in the series) originally started in. They still miss him and his cookies.

These two meet when Mark had to explain to Neil what he was. It was basically an instalove situation, which I loved.

“Uh, this all seems really surreal. Is there anything you can show me to prove what you’re saying?”

His calm smile turns just a tiny bit wicked. “I say this with as much professionalism as I can muster: you can find proof in your pants.”

I blush wildly. “Excuse me?”

“Incubus penis shape is different from human,” he replies matter-of-factly, as though he’s not talking about my dick. “Your penis has two segments, somewhat like the body of a wasp.”

“I swear, I haven’t been peeking in windows. If you like, I can show you—”

“Oh hell no!” I shout, leaping to my feet and sloshing coffee on my rug. “You are not taking off your pants in my living room, you perverted creep! I knew this was some kind of sex cult! I will not be a pawn for your orgies!”

And there was cookie sex, how can one resist that??

“You had cookie sex? And you didn’t invite us?”

Everyone freezes. Then, as one, we turn to look at Cody.

“What?” he asks defensively.

I rub the bridge of my nose. “Cody, I haven’t had group sex in about twenty years, and I’ve never had sex with someone on this team. Why would I suddenly invite my colleagues to join me in the bedroom?”

I would do anything to have a series based on these other ones from the agency. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved the hidden species and the dragons, but the hellhounds are awesome. Would love to have some demon love as well.

Comments