Let's talk about the Chosen One universe by Macy Blake

 


No one who knows me would doubt my love for this world. I have read these over and over. I buy them in ebook and audiobook form. I whispersync'd these, which I do for no book ever.

I know that there are people who would look at the whole list and think its too much to just jump in and enjoy. I always say, take a chance.

I honestly think reading these in the order that Macy has put them in on her website makes it easier for new readers. She also has made bundles on Amazon that have them in order for the first 13 books. 

When I first read these, I did them in series order. Meaning, I read the Chosen One Series, then the Hellhound Series, then the Magical Mates series, and then finally, the little short stories that I did not know of until after I finished.

Now, however, they are in sets and in order - here is the entire universe on Goodreads. 

I am currently reading through them again, because I Kid You Not was released and that made me miss the people very much.

I have pre-ordered the next three books in the series - because like OMG! Ollie's story is coming and I cannot miss it, not to mention his brother Jack (otherwise known as scout), and of course the new holidays related one.

I plan on doing another post with my reviews for each book, 



Comments