Horny by Jayda Marx - Narrated by Denver Stevens



#mmromance #audiobook

I'm not going to lie, I literally snorted out loud during this book. It's one thing to read with your eyes when it comes to some stories but it's a whole other thing when it comes to reading with your ears.

So we have here a twink named Brighton and a demon named Uri. (I don't want to say his name, cause you know...) who meet and instamate one Halloween night. We also have Sanji? I'm not sure how to spell it who I would love to read a story about.

So they all meet and decide to go to Hell and you can only visit our world on Halloween night. Yes, Sanji went too.

I was not lying about snorting when I read about the swallowing of the tongue and the pink perfect you know what.

The narrator did a good job, Denver Stevens is new to me, my only quibble was the sound effects when Uri was thinking in his head.

Comments