Don't STAHP Me Now (STAHP #3) by Susi Hawke and Crista Crown



#mmromance #mpreg #readtheseries

Omg...

I've been putting off reading this as it came out right before Susi passed and I didn't want to end these series of books.

I'm glad I finally got around to reading it, as it was a cute fast read.

Yes, its a fated mate, instalove, heck - they did not even know each other before the mating bite, and the baby shows up three months later.

But I still liked it.

In this one we have STAHP helping the Novaks and the Alphabits bring down child kidnappers. I really wish that they had left that part out and just focused on the relationship as it seemed to not exist. That is the reason this was not a five star read.

Also, this is not really a stand alone, as if I had not read every single book in this world, I would've been so lost. There was just so many people crammed into such a short story.

Comments