Christmas On Firefly Hill by Garrett Leigh



#mmromance #christmas

Holey moley, but this story blew me away. I loved every minute of it.

In here we have Remy, a free spirit fire twirler and Logan, a divorced father of twins who is also a firefighter. One summer day, these two accidently meet when Logan was working a faire and share a barely there kiss. It affected them instantly. This was as close to having found your mate as you can get outside of the omegaverse and I loved it.

Months later finds Remy recovering from being in an accident and Logan being at the end of his rope with his life. Remy ends up renting out a shop/warehouse place at the top of the hill and does not know that the nephew of this nice fellow and person living at the bottom of the hill is Logan. You see, Remy has no money at all and is living on air.

They meet each other again and its instant sparks again.

Remy has deep issues about being close to people and Logan has deep issues with telling someone how he really feels. Eventually they figure it out and learn how to be with each other. I really loved the deepness of this connection. It felt real and believable.

I have not read the series that Logan's MC twin brother is in, but I am going to have to just so I know who the good looking friend he brought with him was.

Comments