Accidental Detour by D.K. Sutton - Narrated by Kevin Earlywine



#mmromance #audiobook #christmasinstalove 

Audiobook and ebook Review

So here we have Jonas, who is a young fella who snuck out to hide in his sister's car during a family party. While he was asleep, a hunky lumberjack drives off without knowing someone was in the backseat. This begins the love story between Jonas and Zane.

Since this is such a short story, I cannot go into very much detail, but this is an instalove situation with an older brother of his sister's boyfriend. You have to just accept this one and go with the flow. It has a good vibe.

I had no issues with the quickness of the falling in love, as it had to be, but I wish some things weren't mentioned. I mean, Jonas works in IT but that's the whole title. I work in IT but I don't actually describe it that way. Just say he is a programmer or engineer or whatever, that would've been fine. I have no idea why that part stuck in my head but it did.

Anyway, this was a new to me narrator but I enjoyed the narration. Kevin did a good job and I would listen to them again.

Comments