Purgatory Playhouse (Magic Emporium) by E.J. Russell - Narrated by Greg Boudreaux



#mmromance #darkromance #audiobook

I went into this book without reading the blurb in the last cash sale as I knew the writer and the narrator from previous books. I am so glad I got this one. It was totally worth buying.

In here we have TD, who's real name is Taylor Baylor because his parents were different and Lonnie, who has been in purgatory since 1968.

They took one look at each other and it was instalove. Which was good since they spent very little time together as they were putting on a play for the Greek gods.

Well, TD was not someone who can let anyone be hurt so he pretty much went to war against these gods. And I don't blame him, what the gods had been doing was bad.

The ending started off sad and I was about to start raging as I wasn't sure the HEA/HFN was going to happen, then bam!! That ending.

You have to put aside logical questions and just go with the vibe.

This actually had some sex scenes, which were great, but shocked me cause the last book I read by them only had a kiss. I'm glad to have seen these.

The narration was top notch and Greg Boudreaux was awesome as always.

GR Link

Comments