Bully for Sale (Heat for Sale, #2) by Leta Blake



#mmromance #omegaverse

Omg...

Yall...this book broke me. I was mad, upset, in tears at times, and happy at the end. I was not prepared based off the first story in this universe.

Spoilers ahead

Be warned that this has attempted on page SA, Ezer has an eating disorder, rampant misogyny, abuse, and the world sucks for everyone except alphas.

Also, this mpreg story shows the birth on page which was great.

Let me explain the way this omega verse is setup. Women do not exist, omegas are less than human, betas are servants, and alphas rule all. With that in mind, let me get to the story.

Ezer is a small omega who does not eat as a way to control his life. His father kicked out his omega da forcibly with violence and bloodshed from the home to bring in another omega as he has only had 4 omega sons and one beta and he wanted an alpha. We find out later why, but still, it was a horrible thing to do.

Ezer has dyslexia, which means he can't read, but he is massively smart. He loves doing math problems. Ned is weak and unable to stand up for himself. They are also only 19 and still in school. Ned was a part of a group of bullies who tormented Ezer and Ned never helped or protected him at all. I disliked Ned a heck of a lot.

After an attempted rape, Ezer's da, who lives in a bad place, gets his father to set an arrangement to give him to Ned in exchange for a lot of money.

Then, after something horrible that Ezer's father does, these kids spend the heat together and Ezer gets pregnant.

Everything that happens after is a cluster freak of an emotional roller coaster that damaged me. The scene in the hospital was superb, I fell for Ned then. I hated the part when Ezer went into labor but the emts couldn't touch him cause his alpha didn't give permission.

I'm very happy with how it ended, though I need to know about what happens with Shan and I still dislike Heath from the first book.

GR Link

Comments