The Secret Omega (Meadowfall Professors #4) by Anna Wineheart



#mmromance #mpreg

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream...

I love Anna's books. I've read almost every single one of them, but she got me in this one.

I'm never gonna eat ice cream that's already been opened again.

In the last of the professor series, we have Kieran, who was one of the people that was tortured in the same place as the others. He was an omega who was literally turned into presenting as an alpha. Not like the fireman, who still looked like an alpha but had omega parts. Needless to say he had trust issues.

He meets a student who is 19 and has anonymous sex through a glory hole and falls for him. Chase, the alpha, does not know about K being an omega, so tries to out alpha him. Kieran is the colleges soccer coach and treats Chase rather badly.

Years pass, then these dingdongs get together and yall... The kinks were so numerous that I was wondering if I was gonna have to get this on smash like her awesome other books.

Lets just say that carrots are now medical devices, I trust no ice cream, and what I read about milk made me hope it pops up in the next noncon.

GR Link

Comments