I'm Not Your Butler by Ki Brightly



This was beyond instalove, this brocest started with one jokingly asked blow job request and all of a sudden they were a banging. Which I was able to roll with.

Izzie and Bern were brothers...well it was more like Izzy was a pain in the ass monarch and Bern was his servant for most of their lives. Bern had been lusting after Izzie for a long time and was as innocent as one could be. Then Izzie makes the "I want a BJ" comment and so begins their relationship.

Poor Izzie was different. He did not think or act like anyone else and certainly did not act like he was so young. I think he was 19 but I am not sure about that. He was a pro gambler and made boatloads of money playing poker. He also worked for the Sabbatini family, who you may recall, showed up in Sins and Supplications. Phoenix was even in this one! I do adore that boy.

Bern was a hugely muscled sub. He did not have a mean bone in his body, though he did stand up to their dad when needed.

So of course their parents find out about them and their mom refuses to talk to them. Their dad keeps hitting them so Roc Sabbatini has a MC gang go rough him up.

They decide to stay together always and it ends.

I really enjoyed this. I read the entire thing in one sitting. The only way this would have been better is if Sloan and his pet had showed up.

GR Link

Comments