Cold Blood (The Godbearer, #2) by L.C. Davis



#mmromance #mmmmm #mmharem 

Yall, this was bonkers...

Picking up where book one ended in its cliffhanger, this one starts with the announcement that Chase in an omega and preggers. That part is not a spoiler, as its in the blurb. This read more like one long story than a true second book, but I was ok with that.

Anyways, like always, Chase lets down his guard with his so called friends, and admits to himself that he actually likes them, even the horrible Cameron. The good news is that Cyrus and Sam both admit to themselves that they care for Chase, the man, more than the god they are supposed to be there for. Alex is still the lowest man on the roster, but at least him and Chase are starting to talk to each other. I am still pissed at them for killing Chase to begin with, but I seem to be the only one.

Cameron, however, still is all about the gods vessel and wants to make sure that Chase is just there for that, no matter what. Which is bad. (insert dun dun dun here)

To top all of this off, Chase's mom shows up to deliver some news that actually made me laugh out loud. I mean, come on. Seriously?? But it makes sense that the pains are happening if everyone is that powerful.

“Alphas and omegas,” I offered. Mom did a double take.

“What? Yes, but how did you—?”

“You’re not the only magnet for supernatural dick, apparently,” I grumbled.

This one also ends on a cliffhanger, which I hate, but I also need the next one as soon as possible. I am all in on this soap opera.

GR Link

Comments