The Snake Catcher by Ruth Shore



#mmromance

Well then....

This was a good story. I liked Jack and his stalker boyfriend. The overall story arc was done well and the ending was great. It was packed with gore, horror, and a bit of romance. Sometimes Jake broke my heart cause he needed something more.

This person can write well, though this needs a bit of editing.

However, this world was not built up. The whys, wheres, hows, and whatever's were never explained. What led up to how this world came to be, how Jake ended up the way he was, David's whole arc, the good vs evil, none of that was in the story. This was all about what was happening at that exact moment.

I also did not need any other pov outside of Jake and David, (I keep calling him David cause I forgot how to spell his reptile name.) The extra pov took me out of the story.

I do recommend reading this for a good romantic horror, but you will most likely not be able to immerse yourself into the world.

GR Link

Comments