The Shadows by Alex North - Narrated by Hannah Arterton and John Heffernan



#horror #audiobook

This was one of the best narrations I have listened to in a long time. I was sucked in from the first sentence and even though much of the story was confusing, I enjoyed listening to the end.

Paul was a teen when something horrible happened and he leaves his village as soon as he turned 18 and did not go back until his mother needed him.

Amanda is a detective who is investigating the copycat murders that happen as soon as Paul comes back home.

This story has 2 timelines and about a million people in it and I am not gonna lie that I got lost a lot. I refuse to take notes when listening to a book so I have to go by memory and mine is bad.

I thought the lucid dreaming bits were done well, but the ending was a little bit rushed and wrapped up too nicely.

GR Link

Comments