P.S. I Loathe You by Isla Olsen



#mmromance #gayromancereviews #bestcoverever

They were such dingdongs...

Ever read a book where the mcs were so dingdongy that you feared that they may not get together? This was that sort of book for me and I really enjoyed it. Even when I wanted to make them talk about their feelings.

So in here we have Wes, who is a tattooed and pierced tattoo artist and Devon, a straight laced guy who was engaged to Wes' sister. Don't worry, there is no cheating and sis is fine with all this. Really, she was. There really is no angst in here, which was awesome, and I loved the emails and texts between them. They were really funny. They called each other boyfrenemies and I awwed over it.

Me: You know, usually when someone comes in my arse and then rushes out the door without even taking their shirt with them I get offended
Wes Holt: It happens that often?

Me: You’d be surprised

Wes Holt: Maybe the prick had a reason for bolting

Me: Such as?

Wes Holt: An urgent game of shuffleboard

I just want to point out that this story was so British that I was dying. Especially all the football talk. It truly was real.

GR Link

Comments