Cabernet & Encores by Olivia Joy



#mmromance #arc

Right off the bat, I suggest reading the other books in this series, as I was utterly lost with all the intros of the ones from the previous books.

In this one, we have Jonathan (Jonny) and Rush who knew each other in college and lived together for two years, yet talk like they barely knew each other. There was a massive fight, a fire happened, and they broke up.

10 years later, Jonny is a boy and Rush is now a Daddy. They meet again at a Daddy and boy meeting at this bakery? Bookshop? I am not sure and I am not going back to find out and they snark at each other and Jonny quits the group. They end up having a drink together and then later, a dinner with other people and I guess that was enough to ignite the fire again and they decide to be in a Daddy and boy relationship.

A lot of this book was focused on Dustin, who is Jonny’s friend and I am going to guess the focus of the next book.

There were parts of this that was written very well, and some that was not, I read an arc copy so it did have errors.

Comments