A Mage's Guide to Human Familiars (R'iyah Family Archives #1) by A.J. Sherwood Narrated by Tim Paige, Michael Ferraiuolo,Greg Boudreaux



#mmromance #mmm #audiobook

Audiobook review

I enjoyed this audio so much, I finished it in two days.

So here we have Bel, a very young mage who needs a familiar and ends up getting two, Nico and Garen. Nico is very fast and Garen is part gargoyle.

These three bond when the two familiars are protecting Bel while he works for MAD.

Things happen, creatures are fought, and Granddaddy is a demon.

While I loved this, I was still iffy at the age of Bel. He was a young 19 and both of these guys were over 30. But listening to it made it a bit better for me.

The narration was done by three different people, Greg Boudreaux, Michael Ferraiuolo, and Tim Paige.

Tim is new to me, but he sounded good, Greg B knocked it out of the park, and I was very sad that I did not get as much Michael as I wanted.

I cannot wait until the next book.

GR Link

Comments