A Mage's Guide to Aussie Terrors (R'iyah Family Archives #2) by A.J. Sherwood



#mmromance #omgilovethis

Oh my goodness...

Lets be clear, I inhaled this story in one day. It was just that good.

So this picks up right after the first and Bel, Nico, and Garen have finished training for MAD and get shipped off to Australia to get rid of a couple of monsters. I was greatly disappointed in the fact that they were not giant frogs. Maybe next time.

I still have issues with Bel's age. The only thing I agreed with Spencer about was the mages age when he was summoned. I too would be upset at being told I was gonna be a partner to a literal child. Yes he was smart, but was still a kid. He was also raised by horrible parents, making him vulnerable. But if I had to read another line about how come Nico wasn't summoned first, I was gonna scream. We got it he was in a relationship.

(insert eye roll emoji)

(I'm too lazy to put in real images)

Now I have to give a shout out for the amount of sexytimes these three had. I'm not going to lie, there is usually not a lot of it in Sherwood's stories so I was very happy to get this amount.

I do gotta ask, why the weird pov from Wicky? Don't get me wrong, I love him but I was truly lost as to why it happened and can I please ask that Wicky gets together with granddaddy or joins the triad?

GR Link

Comments