The Monster Games: Episode 1 - Jay (The Monster Games #1) by Ava Brennan



I don't know how to review this really, as there was no real ending. Even in my erotica, I prefer an ending of some sort. I know that there are more chapters, but they are going to focus on the other guys, I am going to assume, since they are named that way.

This one is about a guy - Jay, who was not gay and never had anal sex before, who was abducted by aliens and was sexed up by an alien with a monster wingdinger that had it own sheath and was self lubricating. The precum had some sort of drugging ability and the cum itself seemed to make you orgasm when it entered your body.

I’d never been fucked, never even thought about taking a dick. I wanted to hate it. I didn’t want to enjoy any of this, but I couldn’t ignore how my body was responding.

I hated how much I wanted it.

I watched in morbid fascination as his cock slid free like a serpent, twisting and swirling until it was all the way out. Then it went rock hard, the base nestled in the crease of my ass as it stuck straight up.

The roughness of the sex was great and I will read the rest of the series cause I want to know who actually wins the monster game.

GR Link 

Comments