Pressure (Lunar Wolves #1) by Kiki Burrelli



GRR ARC Review

So many different things to learn about the wolves

I'm not gonna lie, there were parts of this story that made me want to chuck my kindle across the room. These were the most OTT wolves and witches I have ever read about and I didn't even get a babby out of it.

So in here we have three sets of wolves that somehow ended up in the same place. I do not know how this happened as I was not aware that I needed to read a story before this to understand. That should not happen, but I digress. Axe was basically abused for most of his life after his father was killed and Caden was abused just because his parents were horrible witches. These two make a deal where Caden agrees to be his mate and Axe will pay for Caden's grandfather's care. On top of this bad things are happening within crescent city and there is a lone wolf in the woods.

Bad things in crescent city happen, Axe is being blamed for things cause his family, who killed his dad, want him dead, Caden becomes super witch, they fall in actual love, and thanks to Caden being the hero, finally get it all resolved.

The new world was interesting, which is why my rating is so high, and parts of the narrative was really funny. It just didn't gel together very well. I found the group of wolf agents, whom I'm gonna assume will make up future books, interesting.

Comments