Unraveling the Threads of Fate by Alice Winters



Not what I expected

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a die hard Alice Winters fan. I own all of the books in ebook, audio, and paperback versions, so when I say that this was not what I was expecting to read, then I really mean it.

It took me almost a month to finish this. Its not bad, but it doesn't flow very well and did not suck me into the story. I finally got into it around the time we flashed back to what happened the day that led to this couple no longer seeing each other when they were teens. The way Bishop just tossed Alex to the curb almost made me dnf. Teens or not, someone getting hurt that badly deserves at least a hospital visit. I don't buy the whole "it was good that we broke up" junk. They were fated mates, for goodness sake.

Speaking of that, the flashback sections were not my favorite. I know that it was to explain their previous connection, but the drawn out way of how it was done slowed down the action. Also two frigging sex scenes??

I'm going to forget that epilogue, where I found out that I missed the whole merging of their lives together.

I will get this is audio cause I won't be able to resist it.

GR Link

Comments