Roman (Vampire's Mate, #1) by Grae Bryan



I was not expecting to fall in love with vampires, but here we are.

Roman had to be the most innocent yet deadly Daddy vampire I have ever read about. Daddy, you might ask? In a vampire book? Why yes, he was a total Daddy Vamp. And Danny was the perfect boy for him.

I am a huge fan of fated mates. I am a huge fan of paranormals. I am a huge fan of Daddies and this story gave me all of that. Not to mention that Danny was funny as heck. I really did feel that these two had a real connection and were made for each other.

I loved this scene-

“Oh, there are many more places than simply your neck to bite, sweet boy.”

Danny had a sudden horrifying thought and couldn’t help but glance down at his dick.

Roman burst out laughing, a deep, rolling sound. “No, not there.”

The big bad in this story was not really bad, in my opinion. He just was hurt and acted out. I could feel for him and that really takes a talented writer.

I liked Soren as well and cannot wait until I read about him and Gabe and I really hope that we get a HEA for Luc as well and that all of these vamps embrace their found family.

Comments