Reckless (Leather & Chrome #1) by Kiki Clark - Narrated by John Solo

 



Audiobook review

While I loved the ebook version of this story, I was not expecting to love the audio as well, since narrating sex scenes is already hard, but throw in some kink, and it's even harder. But John Solo actually killed it. The voices were spot on and the way he read the letters!!

Le giant freaking sigh.

Anyway, the story in this one was about a young guy, CJ, who was thrown out for being gay. And Tank, who was in prison cause his MC did not like the fact that he was gay. They meet through a pen pal program (needless to say, please don't give out your information to random people in prison) and fall in love/lust.

When I read this before, I really did not like that the letters were spread out and that we didn't get to see them fall for each other. But listening to them made me understand it better.

I also am still upset that CJ was changed from a survivor to needing help, though.

GR Link

Comments