Higher Education by Ki Brightly and M.D. Gregory



Oh my heart...

Ok, one knows going into a book written by this duo that it is not usually sweet and mushy, but this one was.

I loved it even though they named the twins Judge and Jury. It would have been awesome for them to have a little sister named Executioner.

Judge was really a spoiled young man, so rich that he never had to do anything for himself and Flynn was an older fella who was hurt badly by his cheating ex.

Sidenote, please have the company do something to that ex.

There was just the right amount of "oh he is too young for me" on Flynn's side and Judge really did mature quite a bit once he realized he had to work to get his man.

Also, I hope Jury gets his HEA, I mean he is going to learn how to take care of himself after all.

PS - This was the first time I have seen a muscle sub actually be used and it was awesome. The arm scene in the park was hot, but I'm going to need a diagram on how that worked on the bench.

GR Link

Comments