Cursed (Magus Malefica #2) by J.P. Jackson



Ok, at first I was lost when I started this book. I had not read the first one and I had no idea who Cam was. But I got past that part and I fell in love.

This was not a book about Cam the new fae and Everton the wolf shifter, even if they are in this story. This was the romance of the throuple Dev, Sparks, and Tully. I know the blurb does not make it clear, but I was delighted as I love poly.

These three create a new male coven (which apparently is all gay orgy awesomeness) and are blessed by their God? Being that they worship? Anyways, they take over the area from whatever happened in the first book and things go back to being more normal.

Cam, meanwhile, is not doing well. At the end of this, Cam is in a tree and Ev watches over the tree at night. I am going to assume that their story continues on.

But I really wish this book had concentrated only on the throuple. I did not like going back and forth between Cam/Ev/Sparks/Dev&Tully. If this was made into two books and edited a bit, it would have been perfect.

While I received this book from GRR, I will be buying the first book so that I can see what happened before.

GR Link

Comments