Logan (Chosen Champions #1) by Macy Blake - Narrated by Michael Dean

 



Audiobook review

This is still my favorite out of all of them, even after the re read of the whole series. I have learned a lot since I first read this book, like following the reading order as per Macy's website. (hint hint)

Logan and Bailey were even better in audio. As is the entire mixed up pack. I love Michael Dean's narration. He has a way of making things feel even more emotional. When Bails was attacked the first time, my heart hurt.

This spin off of the series is about hunting down the others who are doing bad, but not getting rid of them ala the hellhounds. There is less lone wolf (snort) and more teamwork with these champions.

They also have an oracle, which is like the all knowing power who pays for everything and put this group of champions together. I really have not figured out who it is, but I hope they get an HEA of their own when this is over.

Comments