Bad Blood (The Godbearer, #1) by L.C. Davis AKA Joel Abernathy

 



Ok, so this story got to me. I did not like the beginning at all, the horrible way these so called friends treated Chase made me not want to see any sort of poly situation amongst them. And of course there was the witch. I did not want a harem with that one involved. Not to mention the whole cliche horror setup. Really Chase? Changing into a white robe and going into the attic? Have you never seen a scary movie?


Then all of the sudden I could not stop reading. I literally inhaled the entire thing. I love Chase. His poor self esteem really needs some help. I mean, he keeps letting these guys hurt him.


And the guys. The twins, Sam, and the horrible ex boyfriend. I seriously don't think that they are good enough for the vessel.


Luckily, the cliffhanger was mentioned in the blurb so I was prepared for it. This installment was not a self contained romance, as there was no HFN nor HEA.


I really can't wait until the next one.


I received this arc from GRR


GR Link


Comments