A Foot in the Door (Open Doors, #3) by Vinni George



At first, I thought this was going to be a "hot for my professor" trope and I was here for that, then it turned into something bigger. Instead of just "I might be fired/get kicked out of college" this was about the impact to Tanner's life.  

Tanner is a grad student that is older, as he went back to school after working in the real world for awhile. Beckett was his professor during his first year of grad school, but was not at the time of their actual meeting up at the conference.

These two had some really good sexytimes and fell hard for each other while at a conference after Tanner had a really bad no good day. Then the 75% angst happened and they pretty much went months without talking to each other. Finally, the day of Tanner's graduation comes and we are at a HEA. 

I really wish there was a bit more interaction during the time jump, but I knew why it was happening. 

I really would like to know more about Phin. He was so supportive. 

This book was received from Gay Romance Reviews

Comments